Peoria Sports Complex is located in the heart of the entertainment district. The complex is the pinnacle economic and entertainment catalyst for our community and the west valley as a whole. The surrounding area includes hotels, shopping, entertainment and one of the highest concentrations of restaurants in the nation. Conveniently located off Highway 101, the complex is just south of Bell Road on 83rd Avenue.
In addition to Spring Training baseball, the complex is host to a variety of other events throughout the year. Our unique setting can be customized for your event. Choose from a variety of areas in which to hold your event including the main stadium, concourses, press box, visitors clubhouse, souvenir stores, practice fields and parking lots. We offer full service catering and pride ourselves on exceptional customer service from your first contact through the successful completion of your event. Make Peoria Sports Complex your venue of choice for:
- Baseball Tournaments - youth and adult tournaments and championships
- Corporate Events - teambuilding, awards banquets, company picnics, holiday parties and meetings
- Concerts - festival seating of 18,500 in the main stadium with additional stage options within; larger options on Practice Fields
- Vehicle shows and sales - cars, RVs and boats
- Art & Trade Shows - art exhibits, industry trade shows, home expos
- Fundraisers - charity run/walks, car shows, auctions, tournaments
- Special Occasions - weddings, receptions, graduations, reunions, celebrations, private parties
- Other Sports - marathons, walks, bike races, soccer, flag football
- Other - holiday events, safety fairs, family festivals/carnivals, culinary showcases
To see an outline of Event Spaces, click here.
To complete an online Event Request Form, click here.